How it works:
You choose one of our trial rental period plans for a fixed amount of time.
After that trial period is over, you have the option to continue renting the instrument
on a monthly basis, purchase the instrument at a discount, or return the instrument back to us.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we rent, including: Armstrong, Bach, Conn, Holton, Jupiter, Ludwig, Meucci, Pearl, Scherl & Roth, Selmer, and William Lewis.
Why rent instead of purchase?
A rental is an affordable alternative to buying an instrument. If you rent an instrument from Elefante Music we can guarantee the following:
- Your rental will be a name-brand instrument, in new or like-new condition, that is approved by your school music teacher.
- You have the choice to have your instrument delivered for free to the school. We continue to visit the school at least once per week throughout the school year for any of your service or purchase needs.
- Your rental credit will be applied to the purchase of the rental instrument. That rental credit can also be applied towards any other rental instrument.
- If your rental instrument needs repair or maintenance due to normal usage, that is covered under your rental plan. Elefante Music has a full-service professional repair facility.
- There is no obligation to purchase the instrument, and once you start on the monthly plan you can return the instrument at any time.
Elefante Music provides our customers with over fifteen years of experience.
We have a staff of talented musicians and repair technicians who are knowledgeable about musical instruments.
We know the quality that you deserve and we will never offer anything less.
But don't just take our word for it - ask your band or orchestra teacher about the instruments we offer for rental.
We will NOT rent an instrument to you that hasn't been approved by the school music teacher.
For questions regarding instrument rentals, please call us at 908-464-5928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We rent a violin from Elefante Music for our son who is in the 4th grade.
We are pleased with Elefante because we get highest quality instruments (in most cases new)
that are well-tuned and are of appropriate size and style... We never have to worry about servicing,
as Elefante is there every step of the way, making sure he has a memorable experience learning and performing with his violin.
Elefante is a one stop shop for quality, convenience and service!